Monday, February 25, 2013

Keane's Under the Iron Sea Album

I'm slowly starting to realize that my blog, which started out as an analysis of various pieces of geometric art, has turned into my take on different album art. This next post furthers the my affirmation. Anways, here is the album art for Keane's Under the Iron Sea, which I'm really in love with. The colors all work well together, and are most likely the reason I love the art so much because it showcases turquoise, which happens to be my favorite color. The sea creature vectors are comprised of some interesting shapes and have an interesting look when put with the water shapes. I'm also really obsessed with the font used here. Simple, but with an creatve touch on some of the letters (slash one letter, the curve on the A) to keep it interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment