Thursday, January 31, 2013

Brad Paisley's "Wheelhouse"

In my first blog post I briefly touched on my obsession with the country music genre, despite its general lack of creativity when it comes to album art. However, my favorite country artist Brad Paisley showed the world  it's possible to deviate from the typical  album cover when he released the album art for his new album "Wheelhouse." The sunset contrasts perfectly with the ocean, and the arrangement of all Brad's guitars and band equipment is really amazing, giving a unique perspective. Best of all, Brad is diving right into the center of it all, hinting that "Wheelhouse" (which won't be released until April 9) will bring even more of Brad's incredible guitar solos in the songs on this album. As if I wasn't excited enough for "Wheelhouse" to be released, seeing the album cover is getting me thinking that April 9 can't get here fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment